Rehabilitation of the Import Berth Platform (IBP) and Tank Farm Facilities
|Project||Rehabilitation of the Import Berth Platform (IBP) and Tank Farm Facilities|
|Client||Pipeline and Product Marketing Company Limited (PPMC)|
|Project-Period||2002 - 2003|
Rehabilitation of the Crude Oil Import System at Escravos.
Import system comprising of:
- Floating hose with “Y“ tank
- Single Bouy Morring (SBM)
- Single submarine hose and PLEM
- 30“x2.2km sub sea pipeline from PLEM to IBP
- Four pile jacket with cellar and main deck
- 26“x28km sub sea pipeline from IBP to Escravos Tank farm
- 5x63,370 m3 float-roof storage tanks at Escravos Tank Farm with Pumping and Power Generation facilities.
- Collection and review of as-built works and drawings
- Establish technical feasibility of the Rehabilitation Concept by carrying out hydraulic calculations
- Inspection of the facilities
- Prepare Rehabilitation Concept, Basic Engineering and the scope of works to be performed by Contractor
- Assist PPMC in adjudicating the Contract price
- Project Management
- Vet Detailed Engineering documents
- Construction supervision
- Supervision of commissioning activities.