Feasibility Study for Petroleum Delivery Pipeline from Atlas Cove Depot to Marketer’s Jetties at Apapa
|Project||Feasibility Study for Petroleum Delivery Pipeline from Atlas Cove Depot to Marketer’s Jetties at Apapa|
|Project-Period||2003 - 2004|
To reduce demurrage costs on vessel berthing at Apapa Jetty (Marketer’s Jetties).
Design of a pipeline system from Atlas Cove Depot (Tarkwa Bay Island) to Apapa Jetty.
- Overall System Length: 8.0 km (approx).
- Throughput rate: 800m3/h.
- Product: Multi-purpose (PMS, AGO & DPK)
- Facilities: Pump, Pigging and Valve station, interface facilities, instrumentation and control.
To prepare Pipeline System Feasibility Report comprising:
- Route selection and mapping for 2 route options
- Definition of pipeline system components and parameters including tie-ins to existing facilities
- Basic Engineering for: Pump station, Pigging facilities, Interface facilities, Valve station, Instrumentation and Control
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Project Development Schedule
- Cost Estimation for pipeline development