Professional project management is a basic prerequisite for reaching the project aims in terms of time, quality and cost.
ILF has many years of experience in the preparation and execution of very complex, interdisciplinary large-scale projects. Based on this experience ILF also performs project management tasks as prime consultant. By reducing, coordinating and optimising the interfaces the efficiency and quality of project execution can be increased significantly. If desired by the client, ILF assumes full responsibility for projects.
Within the framework of project management ILF provides the following services:
- Definition of targets
- Project organisation
- Quality management
- Progress control (quantitative and qualitative)
- Project management (deadlines, processes, costs)
- Contract and claim management
- Decision and change management
- Documentation management
- Communication and information management
- Conflict and crisis management
- Health and safety plan